Who doesn’t love popsicles, especially in this scorching heat? Now you can make delicious popsicles at home in no time!
- Mango Pulp/ 2 mangoes cut into small pieces
- Take an empty glass. Fill half of the glass with milk.
- Add mango pulp in the same glass or you can also cut the mango into pieces and add those pieces in it.
- Add at least 2 tablespoon of sugar or add according to your taste.
- Beat all the ingredients well.
- Cover the glass with foil paper
- Add an ice cream stick to the glass. Keep the stick in centre.
- Freeze it for few hours.
- When it is frozen, take it out using ice cream stick.
Your popsicle is now ready! An easy homemade Popsicle is a healthier alternative and your kids will find it irresistible! Enjoy these popsicles after Iftaar!