Who doesn't enjoy eating pizza? But what if we could grow pizza veggies and herbs in our own gardens for the next time we cook it at home? Now you can, with this fun filled gardening activity!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 3 kinds of vegetable seeds for pizza (onions and capsicum for example)
- 3 kinds of herb seeds for pizza (parsley, oregano or basil)
- A tomato plant
Here’s what you need to do:
- Mark a selected area of your garden for the pizza veggies with the help of a string. This can be easily done by putting some sticks in a circle and tying a string around it.
- To make the garden look like pizza, create wedges within the circle with the help of the strings.
- In each section, plant different seeds of vegetables and herbs, also include the tomato plant in one of the sections.
- Water your plants once a day.
Enjoy your very own pizza garden and use your homegrown veggies and seeds for the next time you cook pizza!