Who doesn’t enjoy taking a carefree stroll in the park with kids on a summer day amidst nature but what if this stroll leads to a fun filled activity? This activity involves using flowers and leaves to create beautiful paintings.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Flowers, leaves, rocks or anything that would leave an interesting impression.
- Cardboard, paper or anything you would want to use as a canvas
- Some paints
Here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Ask the kids to find things to paint with.
- Make them dip the found flowers, plants and leaves in paint and ask them to paint with it.
- Let them explore different kinds of flowers and leaves.
- Allow the painting to dry. You would have a beautiful garden painted on the canvas with natural objects!